Search

2/19/2015

Book Talk | The Shadow Prince by Stacey O'Neale

Book Talk |  The Shadow Prince by Stacey O'Neale



If you don't know what this book is...


The Shadow Prince is written by Stacey O'Neale as a prequel to her novel Mortal Enchantment. It was published in March 25th 2014 by Phoenix Reign Publishing and consist of 111 pages. It is also a Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance.

 It focuses on the main characters point of view, Rowan who can control the fire element. Rowan is sixteen years old and the soon to be king of Avalon. Before he can his mother, the Queen Prisma, tells him he must do something first. He has to kill Kalin. Kalin is a half-human, half-elemental daughter of the air court king.


If you like it Add it on Goodreads!





Thoughts.


I was so into this book and I really want to share the love but I want to do the review for The Shadow Prince when I finish reading Mortal Enchantment. Since I have just started it and my school work is piling up I can't read away as I would love to. 

All I want to say is that despite the cover, which made me not take it out in public since I was a little embarrassed, is that I liked the story. The characters were there, the magic and the world. It was super awesome and made me curious of what is going to happen to the main character in the next book.

That's it for now. I will update what I feel about Mortal Enchantment on my twitter and instagram later when I get the time.









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!