Search

4/12/2017

Waiting on Wednesday #14 - Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Israe



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases.

I'm back. This is back. More books I can't wait to read. Though I think I won't read them for a long time. *sad*
Scratch that. Yay books!

Reasons. I need reasons to read this book besides that gorgeous covers.
I want to read this book because in the summary where it said that the main character Juniper's sister dies and Juniper has to deal with that and start school again, it really sounded a bit like a story I want to write ( I say want to write but I've been working on that story for a couple of years now). Except in mine, the big sister doesn't die she's just in a car accident with the little sister, my main character.
So I thought it sounded cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Israel

It's hard to keep close a person everyone keeps telling you is gone.

It's been sixty-five painful days since the death of Juniper's big sister, Camilla. On her first day back at school, bracing herself for the stares and whispers, Juniper borrows Camie's handbag for luck - and discovers an unsent break-up letter inside. It's mysteriously addressed to 'You' and dated July 4th - the day of Camie's accident. Desperate to learn the identity of Camie's secret love, Juniper starts to investigate.

But then she loses something herself. A card from her daily ritual, The Happiness Index: little notecards on which she rates the day. The Index has been holding Juniper together since Camie's death - but without this card, there's a hole. And this particular card contains Juniper's own secret: a memory that she can't let anyone else find out.

The Release Date for the book is:
June 1st 2017 


Pre-Order:
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon US

Or order it from Book Depository using my Affiliate link:
Book Depository

_______________________________







//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!