Search

4/09/2015

Book Talk | Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Book Talk |  Landline by Rainbow Rowell



I received Landline in the mail early this month and I immediately got on this wonderful train and fell in love. From the characters to the way the main character, Georgie, describes how she felt about her husband and how she described the past versions of them.



I remember that I twitted the first time I cried while reading this book and it was specifically when She wanted to tell her husband, Neal's younger self what she felt but couldn't. I really cried and felt emotional about it. I also love the fact that the author herself favorited my tweet.

It was 163 to 164. It starts.
"Part of her just wanted to tell him.
This isn't going t happen. We stay in California. You hate it. But you can grow your own avocados. So that's something. "
In this part I chuckled but then reading the rest of it. It got serious.

Lastly I would like to thank St. Martin's Press for sending me this book.



If you haven't read this book then you're missing out on something that's pretty cool.


Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Add it on Goodreads...








//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!