Search

10/19/2019

Orange: The Complete Collection, Volume 1 by Ichigo Takano | Book Review #168





The Bookish Island's Book Review:

Orange: The Complete Collection, Volume 1 by Ichigo Takano


Are there spoilers?
Nah~.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Title: Orange: The Complete Collection, Volume 1 

Series: Orange: The Complete Collection #1

Author: Ichigo Takano

Translated by: Amber Tamosaitis 

.........................................................

Pages: 523

Published: 2016

Genre: Manga, Young Adult, Romance

.........................................................

Date Read: around August 29, 2019

Rating: ★★★★★



A Plea From the Future

On the day that Naho begins 11th grade, she receives a letter from herself ten years in the future. At first, she writes it off as a prank, but as the letter’s predictions come true one by one, Naho realizes that the letter might be the real deal. Her future self tells Naho that a new transfer student, a boy named Kakeru, will soon join her class. The letter begs Naho to watch over him, saying that only Naho can save Kakeru from a terrible future. Who is this mystery boy, and can Naho save him from his destiny? This is the heart-wrenching sci-fi romance that has over a million copies in print in Japan!




The Rating:




My Review:
I was both so emotional and blown away. This manga managed to be one of those stories that just broke me in a good way. I really liked it when Naho tried her best to make everyone around her happy. But I didn't like it when she took that on by herself so I really liked it when her friends noticed. I think I felt that because I notice that I'm the same way. I like to help out my friends but I don't think they would do the same for me which is a bummer but what can ya do?

I used to read a lot of manga before I ever read an actual novel so it took me back. I used to just pick out good ad manga or romance sappy manga and I would either end up crying or feeling like I had just come out of a theater after watching a rom-com. SO it was all good. And Orange had all of that. Which made me think that I had read this before but not till the end cause some of it was familiar but not enough to make me stop because I already read it.

After all of that mess of a review, I just have to say that if you haven't read this then you totally should close its really good.
I know I see myself re-reading it in the future.


______________________________________





The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!