Search

5/05/2019

Round 5 of 2019 Reading Challenges



Eleven Books Read!!!
This is so cool.

❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥

Round 4 Wrap Up

In the fourth round of rolls, I completed 3 squares and the first mystery challenge for Romanceopoly. It took me a while but that's because I read a whole bunch of books back to back and forgot about the Romanceopoly wrap up.


❥---❥---❥


With Him
  • I completed one of the LGBT Lane squares in Romanceopoly. 
  • Read A book by two female authors for the PopSugar Reading Challenge. 
  • And #10 - About a women athlete for the Reading Women challenge.

With Persuasion
  • I completed the Taxi square in Romanceopoly.
  • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges for the PopSugar Reding Challenge.
  • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges for Reading Women.


With Dirty Little Secret

  • I completed the Library square in Romanceopoly.
  • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges for the PopSugar Reding Challenge.
  • And doesn't go for any of the Reading Women challenges.


With Jane Eyre

  • I completed the Mystery #1 square in Romanceopoly.
  • And doesn't really go for any of the challenges for the PopSugar Reading Challenge.
  • And #20 - Historical Fiction book for the Reading Women challenge.

This round was not all that productive with the challenges. Since the books I picked didn't contribute to the challenges that much. But I'm thinking about doing a separate post week I tick off more of the challenges based on books that I've read outside of my Romanceopoly picks since they count too.


❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥---❥

This Round

This is the round that took me so long to finish. Mostly because I took a mental break from everything. I didn't blog or post anything on Instagram for a long time. I just wasn't feeling it. I didn't even read.

But In this week I read the books and decided to close this round despite not having read two out of the five squares I rolled for.

So here's the thing I fully accepted that I sometimes either don't want to read a specific book for no reason, or I just don't have the book and can't access it. I've accepted it. So I'm just gonna read books I can get to. That's it.
What's weird is that I should have accepted that earlier. But what can ya do?



Listen to Me by Kristen Proby
Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
Hungry for More by Alexa Riley
NotDoingThis
A Dog's Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image result for Romanceopoly

I went ahead and rolled five times this round because I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to do another round in a while.
And for my first roll, I landed on Subway (Downtown). The second one as Freedom Friars.
The third round was Bad Boy Circus but I already did that one so I went for the one next to it, Erotic Eaves. The fourth one landed me on the Magic Row square. The last one went to Heartbreak Hospital.

Like last time I decided to opt out of two of the squares. So I didn't do Subway and Magic Row.
Subway because I couldn't get Listen to Me and Magic Row because I couldn't find a book I wanted to read for this. I also don't read a lot of paranormal books.

The books I will read are:
Subway > Liste to Me
Freedom Friars > Us
Erotic Eaves > Hungry for More
Magic Row > Nothing
Heartbreak Hospital > A Dog's Way Home


--------------------------------------------------------- 


PopSugar.
For this challenge, A Dog's Way home can go for A book becoming a movie in 2019. And I think that Us and Hungry for More can go for A book told from multiple character POV.


--------------------------------------------------------- 

      

Reading Woman
None of the books from this round qualified for any of the challenges but that's okay I don't think I'll do all of the challenges from this one.


That's all I have for this but I'm going to put this reminder up. I am posting my rolls in Instagram and will also include photos that have to do with Romanceopoly or the other challenges.

______________________________________







The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Tumblr  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!