Search

2/21/2018

Waiting on Wednesday Every 20 #1





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases.
I started doing these post back in March of 2016 and I just thought it would be awesome to say that out of all 20 of these books that I wanted to read I have actually gotten my hands on some of them.

PS. Click the titles to see the post they are on.

_____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________


I own 2 of them they are.
The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen


And I have read bits of...
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson


There are still some I haven't gotten my hands on and some I lost interest in. But it's always awesome to do these things to see what I like before they are release. And if I get them its even more awesome.









//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!