Search

6/27/2019

Buzzwordathon Wrap Up | Read-a-thon


.





buzzwordathon round 4


πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ“•πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰


  The Readathon:  



πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ“•πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰


   The Result:   


   My Stats:   

The only challenge was to read a book with You in the title and I think I succeeded in this.


   The Books I Read:   


I Hope You Dance by Beth Moran

You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle


Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple

Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti


Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt


______________________________________








The Bookish Island
Blog  |  Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads


//postfooter//

 photo postfooter_zpsbjlk2ljo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, all lovely booknerds!